a collage design incorporating flattened floral silhouettes rendered in modulated color schemes for rich effect
- our urban rug collection encompasses layered and graphic abstracts in complementary shades powerloom woven from a refined wool blend yarn for sophisticated appeal
- 80% wool 20% nylon with 0.5" pile height
- sizes available range from 2'3" x 7'5" to 9'6" x 13'
- made in china
- offered in a nuanced palette including vapor and garnet
- a rug pad is recommended for the protection of all flooring while simultaneously providing a stabile non-skid layer and comfort underfoot
- all calvin klein rugs comply with cpsc, consumer product safety commission, standards for surface flammability
Area Rug Shipping + Return Policy
Area Rugs Standard Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are determined by the size of the rugs ordered. Each rug ordered will incur an individual shipping charge.
|2 x 2'9"||$10.00|
|2'3" x 7'5"||$20.00|
|3'6" x 5'6"||$30.00|
|4' x 6'||$30.00|
|5'6" x 7'5"||$50.00|
|7'9" x 10'10"||$75.00|
|8' x 11'||$75.00|
|9'6" x 13'||$100.00|
|9'6" x 13'6"||$100.00|
Area Rug Shipping Times
For Standard Shipping we require 1 to 2 days to process your order. Please expect 2 to 7 business days for in-stock merchandise to be shipped from our facilities and delivered to you. ("Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.) In some cases, merchandise may actually ship earlier than expected.
Area Rug Return Policy
Area rugs purchased on calvinklein.com may not be returned to our retail stores. All exchanges and returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product to the Nourison Industries warehouse. Before you make a return please call Calvin Klein Customer Service at 866-513-0513 to receive an authorization. See packing slip or call Customer Service for the warehouse address.
If a rug has a manufacturing defect you may request an exchange or return.
If you'd like to return your purchase for other reasons, including color, style or other aesthetic reasons, a restocking fee of 15% will be assessed; customer must pay for return freight to the warehouse; original delivery fees are non-refundable. For all rug exchanges and returns, product must be repacked in its original packaging materials. Soiled or used rugs may be charged an additional fee or refused receipt.