made with soft cotton, this boyshort features an Exposures polaroid print and an updated logo elastic waistband. Andy Warhol's provocative, snapshot celebrations of the human body come to life on classic CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR styles.
- andy warhol: exposures boyshort
- cotton boyshort
- wide elasticized logo waistband
- full rear coverage
- full cotton gusset
- exposures print on back
- topstitching + seaming details
- Printed artwork: Andy Warhol, Torso, 1977 ©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- Printed artwork: Andy Warhol, Female Back, 1985©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.
- machine wash
- 100% cotton
As the latest installment in its unique and ongoing partnership with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, CALVIN KLEIN introduces a special capsule collection of Calvin Klein Underwear styles. Classic silhouettes in white cotton are printed with two evocative, black and white stills from Warhol's experimental 1963 film Kiss. A marriage of Pop Cultural icons—Warhol, architect of Pop Art as we know it, and Calvin Klein Underwear—the offering includes tank tops and t-shirts, a men's brief and boxer brief, and a women's bralette and bikini.