kelly klein: photographs special edition
expansive yet intimate. kelly klein: photographs showcases a diverse collection of stunning imagery as seen through the eye of an american style icon. kelly klein first delved into photography after a twenty-five year career within the fashion industry. as a self-taught artist, klein's images combine a naturalistic style coupled with effortlessness and nuanced beauty. klein describes a photograph as a fragment of the past and photography itself as a devotional act. her mantra is to produce images that honor the friends, cities, artworks and landscapes that she has been fortunate enough to know and experience. kelly klein: photographs provides a visual record of the artist's life through the lens of her camera. spanning her career to date this seductive monograph features haunting still lifes, candid snapshots and sophisticated fashion features commissioned for magazines such as vogue and vanity fair. this special edition was produced in conjunction with kelly klein exclusively for calvin klein home and includes a deluxe linen clamshell box cover and a unique numbered black and white print signed by the artist. a limited edition of 225. exclusive to calvinklein.com.
- one size
- book measures 11" x 14" and linen clamshell book cover measures 12.25" x 15.5"
- 240 pages
- published october 2015
- this special edition includes a deluxe linen clamshell box cover and a unique numbered black and white print
- both the book and print are signed by the artist
- a limited edition of 225
- this special edition was produced in conjunction with kelly klein exclusively for calvin klein home
- exclusive to calvinklein.com
- Style Number 76559033